The information about you, which we may collect through the website, includes the following:
- information collected when you register, which may include personal information such as your name and contact details;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via the website or requesting us to provide services or information, or take action;
- any messages or comments you submit to us via the website – for instance via an email; and
- information collected when you participate in any online career assessment appearing on this website.
Children under the age of 18 who wish to submit a comment or idea must have their parents’ (or legal guardians’) consent to do so. In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information in relation to:
- the user’s server address;
- the user’s domain;
- the date and time of the visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site visited; and
- the type of browser used.
We use this information to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you. The Owner will make no attempt to identify users, correlate data collected as users or identify users browsing activities.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our services, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- for the purposes for which it was collected;
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- to maintain our relationship with you;
- for purposes related to our research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in the Owner; or
- to the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.
Updating, correcting and deleting information; opt-out.
If you believe that the Owner has incorrectly used your information please Contact Us to correct, amend, or delete that information. From time to time, the Owner may send emails that we believe might interest you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving emails, follow the unsubscribe procedure provided in the email.